Spartan Race Training Camps provide dedicated obstacle race training for those looking to optimise their racing and achieve their goals.
We train elite, advanced and beginners who training for all obstacle races in the UK OCR series.
PT’s & Fitness instructors click here to set up your own Spartan Race Training Camp in your area.
- All Spartan Race Training Camps will focus on the three Spartan Training core elements, Spartan Race Fit…Spartan Race Safe…Spartan Race Ready.
- From Core Skills to Advanced Skills and finishing with Race Skills Training Days all the training skills will be progressive.
- Training camps can be booked individually or as a series.
Training Camp Dates
2014 Training camp dates will be released shortly.
Pre-register now by clicking here and you will be entered into a monthly draw to get a FREE* Training Camp Pass.
Looking for regular outdoor fitness bootcamps – Click here.
You will be trained and challenged with the appropriate skills to your training camp:
- Mixed Ability – For those new to obstacle course challenges or new to Spartan Race.
- Advanced – For Spartans, Seasoned and Die-hards . Who want you to achieve a PB and for others to be on the winning podium or at the top of your gender and/or age group.
Camping at Training Camp
Not only will Spartans get an intensive training session, you can now camp out the night before and join us for an around the fire open discussion about:
- Training methodology
- Functional natural movement
- Optimizing your obstacle racing
Click here to read more.
*Terms of Draw – Only 1 entry per person. Each monthly draw will be held on the 5th of the following month. Winners will be notified by email. Winners will be able to redeem their Free Training Camp pass at your local training camp once it has opened in your area. Minimum age is 18 years old. The FREE Training Camp Pass cannot be exchanged for cash or a previously bought pass. The FREE Training Camp Pass is subject to an approved health and Fitness appraisal. Spartan Race Training Camps have the right to refuse participation on heath and fitness grounds.